1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Siege ISN'T dead

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Touzoko, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

it is just UNDEAD.

AND, when I get my new character trained up, I will annoy ALL of you in my attempts to learn the pvp pk game.
    Ok, maybe this might take a while, but in the MEANWHILE, MAN am I going to be a pain.

After I get skills trained up. Of course.

Any folks happening to be reading this from other shards- take heed and warning. You won't stand a chance. Against my new character. At all. And I carry insane amount of trash that most breathers would find useful. If you even thought about starting a character here. So be warned.

2. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

I've actually been attemping the same thing.so far it's fun but i just cant make up my mind template wise. I switch skills to much....

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Siege needs more PKs... :thumbup1:

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Siege has a good number of PK's and thieves already, though more couldn't hurt :D

Strangely enough, I think there's more of us than there are normal players now, our guild currently has 10 active PLAYERS (different people, not counting alts) and this just goes by who's logged in in the past 48 hours. Yeah small compared to prodo guilds but compare to that currently active players in other siege guilds...sheeh, on sunday we had 6 people guarding minax base to capture the sigils (TB finally just gave up and went home)

If you're not getting PK'd or stolen from, chances are the reason is you're either not carrying anything of value enough to try :D (cost/benefit...if i see someone in a full faction arty suit carrying nothing but a spare shuriken and a few pots in his bag I don't bother)

5. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

List the current pk'ers please.

6. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well, within our guild.

Myself (As janus or raptor, depending on what I'm doing)
    wintermute
    Saint Dismas
    Nightstalker
    Grimlex
    Althalus
    Legion
    Dr Steel (though he's more of a pirate than a PK)

I don't think any of our other active players ever pk (General, infectious and the others mostly play on free shards last i checked), Night and I also tend more towards robbing them or letting Saint come and kill them, but given the right motivation we'll take people out.

I'm sure petra could list a few more :D

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Nah, last time one of my chars died it was Marie on her boat and Dr Steel got her. :)

8. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

our guild has 6 actives(logs in at least every 24-48 hours) and 2 more that log in at least once a week

sprago
    fusion
    gamer x
    soggy doughnuts
    boof
    babydoll

and i do agree siege isnt as dead as poeple think. The problem is people run around luna and say nobody is on but ya wanna know what siege's active poeple actually play the game by stealing faction sigils doing spawns or peerlesses NOT HANGING OUT IN LUNA.

Siege does have people you just gotta actively play to find us

9. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This is the first time Ive built a pvp/pk type cgaracter with that particularly in mind. It'll be interesting. Do people still use uo assist to run their combos? Or did that new client let you string things together? I've been out for a bit- any tips will be much appreciated.

On a side note, I don't think a pk is a bad character, depending on how its played. Ive been pked before by people who made it fun and funny. And by some that were just down-right rude or annoying. If successful, I would like to play the first type.

10. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Give the new client a fair shot. Work with it a few days and it will surely grow on you.

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*raises hand*

or.. we are not getting pk'd cuz we're [temporarily exempt] like I was yesterday, cuz we mighta busy being 'interior decorator' for someone in ye group there, giving away evil shadow colored huge granite gargy beds, and shadowy colored furnitures & bloodwood furny items, even givin away evil token items.
    [ just having fun makin' their house look more...evil] than it had, when we first toured inside their home, devoid of not even enough chairs for a red fellow, to sit upon, when he got tired. Kinda difficult to decorate anyone's home ifn we be DEAD.