1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Siege News:Official JSV and TD&TO allied

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Jun 8, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

/wow

If I knew you all would have have brought half of KOC into the alliance I would have stayed jeez, Now who yall gonna kill not that you have 75% of the shard in your vent?

2. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

wow...is this the first official cry post?

3. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Not not crying, Shak's actually killing most of you.. I'm just wondering how you all talk in vent? That many people do you have a line to talk?

4. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

finally its becoming more than luna farming. its becoming quite a bit of a challenge keeping up with the loot xD

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

aw, are you still sore from when I blocked you while running to the guard zone?

6. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I saw and felt Shak's presence....can't say that i saw Cash really do much at all

7. archite666

archite666 Guest

ha, wells you can't compare apples to oranges friend.

A very tall leader with a bad temper once said a host of things comparing templates to units of war I will now paraphraise:

Tamers are like tanks, they are the heavy hitters used in assaults, dexxers are like infantry that take things that manuever too quick for the " tanks" to get to and mages are like engineers or medics, Their primary role on the field is healing, their other role is altering the field in different ways to give their team an advantage, fields, EVS, paras, or even gates to ahead of the enemy that is running to the caves ( To the TnT guys who I got with that, you have to admit that was damn tactical)

So really your right you probably didnt see me do alot of comboing but I did my purpose well, theres only so much you can do when your the only rezzer in a house surrounded by 20 people and yet..I believe we still killed more people than you.

8. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Because Shaka was the only one with enough stones to leave the house. The rest of you fought from the steps.

9. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'm always seeing and feeling Shak. Gonna find a way to kill you one of these damn days...

:gun: Shakaja

10. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

harrr, take tnt into that alliance as well, that could do it xD

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!