1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Siege Perilous and New Global Loot

Discussion in 'UHall' started by FrejaSP, Sep 25, 2014.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I'm sad to see, that it looks like the global loot got a little nerf, when it hit the shards :(
    Could we at least on Siege, get it as it was on TC and get the 1000 luck bonus for Felucca
    Also lets us have double resources for Felucca too.

This nerf do, that the loot still are to poor to make players hunt the overland of Siege and that will hurt the shard badly.
    We won't see the bost to the community around the player towns. Global loot could have given us that.
    We do not have Item Insurance so a little better loot on Siege won't hurt as we lose our items again :p

Also, what about our 3x prices. With the lose of Faction, we can't keep prices low in Britain and Vesper to help new players. Special the price of gems make Imbuing expensive on Siege. Please lets get rid of 3x prices on Siege.

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Makes sense. Stuff in shame has 500+ hps... overland stuff has like 150. Can't expect them to have the same loot.

You are right though, seems like you still get the best stuff in the revamped dungeons. Small sample size, but...

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Yes, the loot is nerfed. I am getting underwhelming drops from high fame mobs. I was hoping for the intensity we were seeing previously.

4. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I do want stuff in dungeons to be better but the overlands loot we got on Siege is lesser than it was on TC, so I guess dungeons loot are lesser than on TC too.
    My point is, as we don't have Item Insurance, we replace our gear more often and what may be overpowered on normal shards, won't be on Siege.

kRUXCg7, Obsidian and Kayhynn like this.
  5. FrejaSP

I was too, and hope they will remove the nerf and give us a little love on Siege

6. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

*Hugs for Siege*

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  7. Retlaw of Vesper

Retlaw of Vesper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

As I posted in the Siege forum reference the thread here, it may not have a nerf as much as we are just not getting the +1000 luck which seems to make a big difference.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  8. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've gotten great stuff on LS with 40 luck. While it certainly helps, the monster(s) you face play a part. Peerless drop decent stuff (wearing a 2220 luck suit before statue), and I've gotten some ok pieces off of Blood Eles (Blood Dungeon, also wearing luck), but one monster will give you stuff you'd wet your pants over. Legendary Artifacts are quite common at 40 luck...

9. FrejaSP

Sure the 1000 luck bonus would help, special as it's hard both to be dressed for PvP and have luck for farming

kRUXCg7 likes this.