1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Siege pvp idea

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sprago, May 22, 2011.

1. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

If guilds would consider joining other factions (OS is in minax and i4ni is in COM) and playing ever couple days and try to guard for the sigils or raid for them it would give us some siege pvp. Then when the sigils get corrupted go back to doing what ever ya were doing. even if only for a couple hours every 3 days it still would be fun

idk just a thought and yes i do understand siege is just to small for some but this is an ongoing in game event that actually do get corrupted every 3-4 days so people are running them

2. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Why don't you just drag all the PvP action you want to your private, one of a kind house?

3. Heavenless

Heavenless Journeyman

Maybe GIL should join Shadow Lords, they'd destroy OS and I4NI w/ sheer numbers (5 or 6).

4. Nakukak

Nakukak Sage
    Stratics Veteran

But we will get atleast 1 down before dieing! :)

5. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

My abyss house isn't one of a kind, kelmo has one too, and i have no intention of putting my house public. I live in that house.

6. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I live in both my houses and both of them are public. Seems un-Siege like to make houses private...

7. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i thinks when i finish imbue and can start supplying my own suits from the gazillions of deaths that i will incur i shall join TB or SL and give you all a new target to search for on two of my toons. Perhaps i shall create my own guild also

8. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

This is why I stock up on suits....even tho I haven't done factions since my tnt days. I play on siege. I will die. Its not worth stressing about, life is too short.