1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Siege Questions for an old noob

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tanner BlackFell, Oct 12, 2008.

1. When I was leaving.. they were thinking about taking away the blessings on the amber leggings and the helm of insight.. What was the status on that did that ever happen?

Does the I wish to bless this.. still work or did they take that waya was well and..

have there been any really cool reward items etc and what is the Kindom Reborn stuff.

2. Travixus

Travixus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    Yes the ember legs and samurai helm and the other wearable 7th anniversary stuff isn't blessed anymore on Siege.

Everybody can bless one item using a context menu (single click your character and select the "siege bless" option).

Dunno about the rewards, and Kingdom Reborn is god awful, don't even bother.
  3. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 3, 2004
    Amber Legs & Helm are unblessed now, -BUT- you can trade them in for a soulstone! There's a trade-in person near brit & luna bank. Just make sure they're deep in a pack. Thieves abound...

I wish to bless this is now a 'right click' on your avatar and select the 'Siege Bless Item.' Still have 1 blessable item per char.

10 year rewards are kinda cool there's an ankh that allows a free rez 1/day(?), although since now a soulstone is available as a 1st year reward, that pretty much trumps most of the other ones. [Although the SS is not a token, it's a soulstone already bound to that char]

Stay away from Kingdom Reborn, it's the new '3-D' client with basically the same issues [poor performance, ugly as sin]. I wish they would take a page from NWN and make their 3D client look that good [if they insist on making clients as opposed to gameplay changes to try to increase subscriptions]. 2D client, while not graphically pretty is still the most solid client to run, also takes less resources than the KR client.

Hope to see you back in game soon,
  4. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Mar 5, 2006
    if you still have those items i would turn those in at the brit bank there is a 7th annaversary npc there he will give you soulstones if you choose
  5. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Send me an ICQ. I have yet to receive one from you. Laterz

6. i will as soon as i get it set back up.. still looking for my old pw before i make a new one heh
  7. Wow, welcome back Tanner. I hope you're feeling better these days.
  8. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 13, 2003
    Tanner! Hows it been going man? We still need to meet up sometime.