1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Siege TEMP

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Emil_surdeegen, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Hi iam going to make a new character on siege.
    I have already got a thief [​IMG]
    iam mainly looking for getting money like farm and stuff like that
    all tips is welcome [​IMG]
  2. BTW i actualy got 3 account so i can make 2 new chars 1 pvm or crafter and 1 pvp mage/dexxer pls post me tips!!
  3. My opinion,
    120 mage
    120 tame
    120 vet
    120 lore
    120 music
    120 disco

you can rock anything with a dog, mad loot!

Golden Cupcake 4 U
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to the jungle. I will let the template gurus help you with your questions.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Fudd's got it right. A disco/tamer is a superb pvm'er. If you have soulstones, you can swap out music/disco for hide/stealth to be annoying in pvp too.

There's lots of pvp templates, but you'll have to decide if you want a mage or a dexxer first.

Mage: 120 Mage/Med/Eval/Resist/Wrestle, 100 focus or scribe
    Dexer: 120 sword/bushido/parry/resist, 90 tactics, 80 anat, 80 heal. (you'll need some +skill equipment for this)

Lots of other options tho...
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

My bard rocked. 120 music, peace, provo, discord and spell weaving GM med.
    Granted with the Bos changes and her lack of mage puts a damper on the template as a solo char, but if you can count on friends to be about to hunt with not much you can't kill. Also you could buy a few SS and swap out one or 2 of the bard skills for tame or mage.