1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Siege template talk!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Orlandu, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Orlandu

Orlandu Guest

With all the new changes I haven't really adapted to yet, I am having a hard time working out a new template.

I'm in love with my template but in this age of super itemized dexxers or scribe mages, I'm not sure necro caster that used Strangle/Bleed Poison dumps to kill is as effective as it was previously.

This is what I run right now:

115 Fencing
    115 Resist
    120 Spirit speak
    110 Med
    105..? 110 Necro
    120 Parry

I've always used it as a more defensive template with disarm and parry and then wait for the last 3 strangle ticks to dump.. a lot has changed now, though..

Does anyone have any suggestions on a nice defensive template? My primary goal has always been staying alive, but now with these ... apple things? a lot of my firepower is null.

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

100 Hide
    80 Stealth
    120 Ninja
    120 parry
    120 Bushido
    120 Weapon skill
    60 Chivalry

Thats the most elusive/defensive template. To make up for no magic resist, carry a trapped box for paralyze and use remove curse to remove strangles and curses if you've already eaten an apple inside two minutes.