1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Siege the Retirement home?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

seems like everyone is quitting
    i myself have quit and came back numerous times
    and each time i come back 20 more quit?
    am i bad luck lol

and mo if you read this you cant quit

you were the one who snapshoted yourself killing
    our canine brethen and i still havent paid you back for that
    my best advise to those who quit dont sell your accounts
    i have done so much work trying to recreate my alter egos

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I quit.

3. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

liar!

Siege is the last stop before people quit it seems. People i think come to siege with high hopes and preconcieved notions about siege and then when they arrive are let down. So then they quit. From my short time here i have whitnessed this happen a numerous amount of times. From my time in NEW i knew a bunch of people who started siege about the same time with me. Today i think only about 3 or so of those same people are still around.

4. well to be honest I prolly wont completely quit, but I definitely have to step away, Mo will still be around but I got way to much going on right now...

5. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

Hey Mo if you got some of your fiction Novel started, even if its just a chapter or a few pages i would like to read it. It's always fun to read fantasy novels, and i strongly support you matey. Good to hear your staying too, even if your not around much.

BTW, are your an english major and writing the novel, or is this just a side project hobbie kinda thing. I'm just curious.

6. day one; meb iz orc. Meeb stink
    day 2: meeb iz orc Meeb haz lice
    day 3: meeb iz orc meeb stink
    day 4: meeb iz orc... meeb stink

this is going to be a book?!?!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

How did ya know the house name on my one remaining Siege brit house... is...

Crafters Retirement Home.

[​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

good to hear mo
    and it was a lucky guess on the house part

9. kulssin

kulssin Guest

I quit.

What's the point?

Antiquated Faction and PvP system that MIGHT be worked on in the future. In the meantime its a game Rock-Em-Sock-Em Robots. Example probably only applies to those born before 1979..sorry.

Mythic made it very clear that PvP was going to be shelved eventually. Can't believe that people are still hanging around for the scraps until the last day instead of just moving on to other games.

Cling to the game as long as you want. When was the last time PvP got an update?

10. Shadow_Seer

Shadow_Seer Guest

<blockquote><hr>

liar!

Siege is the last stop before people quit it seems. People i think come to siege with high hopes and preconcieved notions about siege and then when they arrive are let down. So then they quit. From my short time here i have whitnessed this happen a numerous amount of times. From my time in NEW i knew a bunch of people who started siege about the same time with me. Today i think only about 3 or so of those same people are still around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, Siege is just the last EA UO stand. We got a guild 50 strong where we play now, I'd say at least 15 are ex-siegers.