1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

siege thief guilds

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Touzoko, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

how many are there? What are memberships? Do they ever descend upon hapless spawns in number? Do they ever coordinate their efforts?

2. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

We're still around (name: THIEF, abrev: ^_^)...

Descend upon champs in numbers? haha, that's if any one is on. There are about 15 people on the stone, 5 on the recruitment stone, and only about 6 people log on regularly.

I'm lucky if I see anyone else on at all. Right now, Nightstalker probably logs in more hours than me.

Last night was probably the most I've seen at one time, and that was 4 of us. I'd tell you what we were doing but... it's super-duper secret...!

Siege population is pitiful lately... even from like 5 months ago.

3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That is sad. There needs to be more victims, er, players on siege. If no one logs in, then not much benefit to guild membership.

4. Merlock

Merlock Guest

Siege Perilous Professionals (aka SP!) was amazing back in the day. There were never tons of us but at the least there were always five or six hombres running around wreaking havoc. Best group of jerks I've ever played a game with.

5. GhostGL

GhostGL Guest

Speaking of which where about is the Thief GM on siege? I almost snagged a small piece of blackrock but then seen i forgot about the thief guild :(

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

same place as any shard, in any town with Cove being easiest to find.

7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

No you didn't. Blackrock cannot be stolen...la

8. GhostGL

GhostGL Guest

Oh ok, yeah i just got the message you can't steal from other players till you join thiefs guild.

9. Nickster

Nickster Guest

the one in cove is best as other seem bugged, say the name and join, then dump the gold on them :)

if you need help starting out drop me a PM and i will hook you up with a little starting gold and some items (stealing/stealth jewels and stuff)

Cya around!