1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Siege Vendor Markets, Possible Website?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Smithy2, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Smithy2

Smithy2 Guest

Guys I was wondering where I might buy some HCI/DI/DCI Weapons on siege. Mostly I am looking for some locations of good vendor outlets.

Also, I was thinking about starting a website for Siege, and possibly other shard users to log their Markets, location, and different uses for buyers convenience. I would like to get some thoughts. I am a professional graphics designer, and I have a CMS I was thinking of using, but some thoughts on the creation of the website are welcome. This is not a guarentee, just an idea, If I have enough support I may go ahead and push to start it. I want it focused on the buy/trading/selling aspect of UO and host a place for Vendors to have their information in one spot to drive traffic to their market.
  2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004
    what cms? dnn? I actually live about 20 mins from you. I have a windows hosting we could use for free if you need. also I am a programmer so if you needed the cms skinned and configured I could help with that too.

3. Smithy2

Smithy2 Guest

nah, i will be using drupal, I can skin it myself, I know CSS well enough. I was more concerned with module creation if need be.

And I already have a host, good one at that, so I will be paying for the domain and hosting, appreciate the offer however. I would add a donation tab so people who enjoy the service can help keep it up. I really need some good php developers that would like to assist. Knowing the business well enough, and personally hating to do free work I know thats a lot to ask. It's just an idea and a way we could bring the community a little close and more active.

I will post some layout concepts when I get around to designing them see what you all think