1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Siege's "Bless Deed" Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guardian KX, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Every part of my Siege being makes me say NOOOOOOOOO.

The very deep down part of me that hurts for my lifeless shard makes me say *mouse like*..... yes.

Only in hopes that if it does happen there will be a huge flux of PEOPLE.

Im so mixed on this topic that all I can do is stand back and hope whatever the answer is is the one that keeps everyone here and adds more life.

But honestly, even if they say yes, it'll only be for the ultra rich. And for a very very short time, giving NO person who hasn't been here awhile a reasonable chance at even 1, making for a huge imbalance. Nothing I can do will beat that one mental arguement I keep having with myself. EA store selling um kinda gives a balance... Kinda.

Siege'er thoughts please... or even a outside shards thoughts reguarding balance?

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

This. I have a feeling that like... 10-20 people running around sporting fully blessed or even just 4 blessed items, kicking butt and losing nothing, would probably have a negative impact on the population.

3. Black magick

Black magick Guest

:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser: <---- You're (note the proper grammar) this. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (That, ladies and gentlemen, is a less ******** and easier to read version of a normal guardian kx post) Cry more, post less.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This topic was discussed earlier. I see no point in ressurecting it unless the OP knows for certain that our concerns over the item have fallen on deaf ears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.