1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

sienna

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Guest, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

im curious is sienna still around running events for UO or did she drop of the face of sordaria i used to love running around tram brit chasing after her as she tried to secretly set things up for upcomming events and with me hot on her heals she used to take off prolly ****ted off but i made it into a game lol boredom used to be a really nasty bug back then

2. Sienna was organsing Events for Oceania, but in UO wisdom they have stopped these events..... I dont know why...maybe cutting the costs...

3. Cymoril

Cymoril Guest

The EM program was canned a while ago (maybe a year?) so the characters of Sienna and Cerulean are no longer seen on Oceania. And yes, I'm sure that most of us would agree that it bites [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

im curious is sienna still around running events for UO or did she drop of the face of sordaria i used to love running around tram brit chasing after her as she tried to secretly set things up for upcomming events and with me hot on her heals she used to take off prolly ****ted off but i made it into a game lol boredom used to be a really nasty bug back then

[/ QUOTE ]

No Event Manager events any more sadly but I am not sure if they still play on Oceania or not I was not close to them but did love the events they hosted.

There are a few different player groups that are trying to organize player events which is fantastic and I am looking forward to the calendar filling up with all sorts of amazing things.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I really miss the event mods [​IMG] but from what i understand you cant be and em or gm on the shard you activly play on so, sienna and cerulean are probably on their usual servers (which is kinda weird that they dont place oce given they are both aussies but hey who likes normal?
    And the events calendar for jan and feb are already full of happenings [​IMG] The OPEN Olympic events are in there

6. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    *wedgie* there is a quick sienna fix for ya

bring back EM's *chants*

7. Dalecti

Dalecti Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Cerulean &gt; Sienna.

[/ QUOTE ]

dalecti &gt; sienna.

sadly, i lost the screenshot, but the mighty dal even managed to kill the apparently unkillable EM. (she was mysteriously grey, so i fired a pain spike at her. PWNED.)

just another victim.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

ah so thats what happened to her dalecti killed her hmm so we can blame dalecti for no more em events lol j\k

9. Madoushi

Madoushi Guest

.....killing a EM .... Did you get to loot aswell !!! Her Robe Would have been priceless Rofl

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Its actually their skin [​IMG] must be hard to shower.....

anyways im not around for a week (in game) stupid phone companies. Am coming to you live from my inlaws shed hahaha!!
    Moving house is so fun... HA! have fun without me i know you will :p

11. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

Its actually their skin [​IMG] must be hard to shower.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dam! Is that why i couldnt dupe it... j/ks.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

No you aren't.