1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sig and live feed

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Thunderz, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hi how do i copy my sig to the new forum and where do i find the live feed now?

Thanks

Thunderz

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Signature instructions here.

I have an ad out for someone to create something like the live feed. We found something kinda better, but the feed was showing more than just thread/post creation--it was even showing who was writing a conversation or reporting a post. I've reached out to the plugin author about tweaking it, but he's too busy to do it yet.

However, for the first time ever, each forum has its own RSS feed. Any free feed reader can work exactly the same as a news feed. Just subscribe to the the forums that you're interested in using any feed reader. Another alternative is to click Recent Activity, which is located under the "Members" tab.

Viquire likes this.
  3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Poor Syrus answering the same questions hundreds of times.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I smell an updated FAQ coming

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Out of 20,000+ page views in the past 24 hours, only about 20 folks have visited the FAQ. :D

Nevertheless, I think you're right that at least the theme change instructions should be in the FAQ.

Nok and Viquire like this.
  6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

oh, how about smaller/different balloons when you mouse-over thread titles? If a thread is near the top of the browser window, it's kinda worthless, unless it's just me. Not today tho, your post count has made a heck of a jump in the past couple - Thanks

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

I was really appriciating the "thought bubbles" (what i call them in my head) on thread title mouseover, it helps me decide if I want to bbother reading the post or not ;)

8. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

I should clarify that with the fact that I have plenty of room between where the posts start and the top of the page, so maybe that's why I'm not seeing the issue you are Sevin0oo0.
    [​IMG]

9. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Here's what I see: I have to drop down 5-6 posts to see what in the balloon

[​IMG]