1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*sigh* fix shame loot please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fridgster, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I decided to traverse to shame once again. Really tested the loot against the wrong loot drops, and I must say it was very sad. They really need to fix this nerf on the shame loot. The place has become a ghost town... well more of a ghost town than usual anyway.

2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They have already said they will and that it will hopefully be in the next Publish. Just hope they don't forget.

3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

So you found the wrong drops better? I was under the impression they were using the same loot system, just weapon armor types from different expansions.

4. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

well I'm going on relic drops from loot. from eternal gazers 30 items get me about 4 relics in shame. (That's with about 1000 luck)

Killing lizardmen with the same luck is netting me about 6-8 relics. I also get alot more artifact type loot from the lizardmen than I do on the gazers.

5. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

So i have been wasting my time and effort fighting those mud dudes, earth eles and cave trolls. If i can get loot just as good from lizardmen, count me in.

6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

/this!
    I think it doesn't start until you hit Flame Ele's - and that's about as far as I'm going in Shame. count me in too, with those lizards. Clay ele: swing 40, so hit it for 20 pts max, what like 100 times? Boring

7. yars

yars Lore Keeper

I'm running with no luck and pulling good stuff off shame mobs lvl 4&5,luck will never work and prolly never will

8. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the loot in shame is bad. Just not anywhere near what it used to be. I'm smashing gazers and barely ever get an artifact with 1000+ luck. Before I would get 2-3 artifacts per kill.

9. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed

Dont forget that in the beginning shame loot was buggy when it came to unraveling intensitys. If you are not getting many relic worthy items from eternal gazers try smaller mobs that you can kill faster. 30 items earned in 30 minutes doesnt sound too well for me. Same with luck. 1000+ is not that much anymore. My tamer gets into that range with a really cheaply suit. (Imbued 8 times 100 luck + jaanas staff + 95 luck robe. I really should have a look for a luck statuette or use a public one. *g* )