1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Sigil Colored Hooded Umbra Robe

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Money Bags Mcgee, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Money Bags Mcgee

Money Bags Mcgee Lore Keeper

I have the opportunity to buy a sigil colored hooded umbra robe and I was wondering what a resell price for it would be? Thank you in advance!

2. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Yea I have seen that robe. But I dont know much about it. I thought it was pretty neat...but I feel like there is a decent chance that its some kind of trick. Don't know what kind. But it just seemed odd to me. Maybe someone else has some better info on it. Money Bags...if you don't mind me asking, whats your character name? Are you Legolas?

3. Money Bags Mcgee

Money Bags Mcgee Lore Keeper

You know it :) I do have some items I'd like to pick up from you later tonight btw.

4. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

The sigil colored umbra robes usually go for around 100-150m as far as I know, but I haven't seen one sell for a while. It isn't a trick, they are real items that cannot be made anymore....However they used to be illegal to own and I'm not sure if they were ever declared legal to own. I think they are legal now....but you might want to check to make sure before buying one.

Scott likes this.