1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sigil Lantern Safe to light?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Similar in the way not to light up a mis-colored torch, you'll lose it's hue, but is it safe to light up a legit sigil lantern? I'm looking to set off a hint of light in my tower.
  2. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2005
    I have seen them lit but im not sure if there is something else too it. try it at your own risk. If I had one Id do it
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes they're safe to light and unlight.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Rock on, thanx [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

maybe a quick PC on a signil lantern while we on the subject- seen one for 250k is that good price??
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

I prob overpaid for mine, close to a mil, but this was before the introduction of ML and so before the dreaded dog dupe. But I can for sure know that mine is genuine.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

They generally run from 500k-1mil per.

The only way to distinguish a dog dupe from a real one would just be an exceptional or crafted by tag which some have. It's more difficult to find those but not many people bothered to craft their own lantern when making it sigil in the first place so you won't really find too many.