1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sigil of the Necromari?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Azazel of LA, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

OK so I got one of these from an IDOC and have no info on it at all (not in English at least) , can anyone with knowlage of the Sigil of the Necromari please help me out?

2. Retlaw of Vesper

Retlaw of Vesper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like it was an event item, but unfortunately no detail as to which specifically.

3. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

its a lake austin event item... ill give u 60 mil for it if u wanna sell it :)

4. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

[​IMG]

Actual color of the item is Berserker Red , cant figure out why color changes in screenshot.

5. Vahne

Vahne Guest

I wouldn't sell that for cheap. It's not even on the EM rares sticky. Even though it has no stats, it's still one of a kind for sure.

6. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

it is on the rares sticky but its just called "ring of the necromari" on the sticky, theres also one at orpheus's house on marble island and one at the vamp museum near brit swamps, not one of a kind

7. Vahne

Vahne Guest

Yup I think you're right. I would have edited my post but we're posting at the same time. Ah well. Anyways, regardless I'll just say that's a great find at and IDOC. :)

8. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yup, definitely a good idoc snag :)

9. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

yeah thats a good grab alright.

10. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

u should use that ring as a starting point to get urself a rare collection and museum :)