1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sigil tub

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by cheesetoasty, Apr 14, 2008.

1. cheesetoasty

cheesetoasty Guest

I don't know alot about rares, but a while ago i got some loot from an idoc. There are a few purple hued items and a dye tub the same colour, they look the same colour as the sigil items. Are these legal now or should i get rid of them?

2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sigil hued items are perfectly legal (though not supported - which means if the item somehow loses its colour, GMs will not assist you in getting it back).

3. Guest

Guest Guest

you can make a regular dye tub into a sigil color dye tub still, just have to be good with colors

4. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The original load of sigil items were created with a very simple bug in the faction system. This took a while to fix and many, many sigil hued items were created back then.
    After a few years EA realised they couldn't win the fight, so they legalised sigil items.