1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Sigil Vet Reward Robe/Cloak Set + Runebook Tub

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tinsil, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Items are on Atlantic. Wanting a price check on a sigil Veteran Reward Bronze Robe/Cloak set as well as a Runebook Dye Tub. Willing to sell too if I think it's a decent price, but would like to hear some opinions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you.

2. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello this is a tough one becuase some people collect sigil items some dont. usually from what I see the rarer the piece the more expensive it is. Some one could offer you 1 mill and then someone really wants it and offers 5mill but usually sigil items arent that expensive from what i have seen anywhere from 300k to 1.5mill

3. Bon Iver

Bon Iver Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013

I'm pretty sure you can create the sigil hue on a regular tub so to me, the items are worth the same as the original color.

4. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

You can't dye vet robes and cloaks...

5. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I have somewhat of an idea what they're worth, but it's definitely more than 3-5m.. I've only ever seen one other sigil vet reward item in the entire time I've played. The color isn't as rare due to the dyes.. but still..

Would appreciate more opinions!

6. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Last try..

Anyone else? :eyes:

7. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well,
    I recently bought a sigil dyed vet reward cloak.
    It got reverted back to normal when i logged in next.
    So, maybe dont wear them when you log out, :)
    Anyway, made me laugh :)

8. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Hm that's odd.. Never heard of that.. These have been worn through server down.

9. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

so basically, does it means all those sigil hue items are worthless?

10. Prawn

Prawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would say so considering sigil hued metal armors and weapons can be replicated with bugged metallic dye tubs. A few of the asian board members have them and sell these items off on atl for 100-200k each destroying the original Sigil Hue Market.

11. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Yeah. Most sigil items are.. However, the veteran rewards are not allowed to be dyed so these are real sigil items. The dye tub is one of the neon tubs, I believe though it is stuck on the sigil color since that one patch that messed with the dye tubs, haven't tried to change it. The only other one I can think of would be the hooded robes of umbra as well.

I'm kinda surprised no one has shown interest. How many sigil veteran reward sets can there even be in game?

12. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Heh, 1 less now

13. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Yeah that sucks. Wonder what made it do that to yours? =(