1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sigils wrong forum ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vyal, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Says this Sigil is Not corrupted then under it
    says this sigil is being corrupted what gives?
  2. Xclio

Xclio Guest

Welcome to Factions...haha...really it is just a bug that has not been fixed.
  3. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Ok but when can I take them back ive been in for yrs I just cant remember
  4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    You can take them back when the sigils say that they have been corrupted by your faction.
  5. themuzzer

themuzzer Guest

ok, im at my stronghold and it says"this sigil has been corrupted by the followers of minax" and under that it says "this sigil in not in the process of being corrupted" so why cant i steal it and take it back to its town? FYI before it said this it read going through purification...purification took over ten hours, how long will this now last?
  6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 12, 2008
    Corruption takes 10 hours. Add 1 hour to that if server maintenance takes place within the 10 hour corruption period.

Also - If the sigil was corrupted when the server went down, the corrupted sigil cannot be moved from the monolith until 1 hour after your server comes back up. I presume that is a bug, but its been that way for a very long time.

The latter sounds like the problem with your sigil.