1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sign of Chaos (human) drop

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Locryn Finck, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Locryn Finck

Locryn Finck Guest

Am I to understand that the new human variant of the Sign of Chaos drops from both Slasher and the Stygian Dragon?

2. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, there is a version of the Sign of Chaos that humans can use.

3. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ive gotten the human Sign of ORDER from stygy dragon, so maybe the Chaos one is slasher only?

4. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I doubt it works like that. Probably comes from both, maybe even medusa, wouldn't know, haven't gotten an arty drop yet...

Still looking for that chest of the baskilisk v.v

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Only Slasher. Same with Standard of Chaos... only from him.

6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

That drops on Renowned... unsure which, or if it drops on all. (all reports are new arties from renowned drop on corpse)

7. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ive gotten a couple of the old gargy arties on the corpse of renowned now too, so the ground drops seem over with. the jade war axe i got off the renowned fire ele was on corpse as well. working on killing Nipo alil bit, maybe they snuck some items onto his loot list ;)

8. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I know, and the patch notes say it's renowned, and I've been killing renowned, day in and day out... any word on the tinker leggings?

9. Not true. We've gotten Standard of Order twice from Stygian Dragon.

10. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Agree! Niporaliem needs some love. If the renowns are dropping arties he should be too.

The big question I have is whether the items dropping on renowns are common to all renowns or specific ones. I'm also still waiting to hear who drops the Animated Legs of the Insane Tinker.

Oh and with the older garg arties now on corpses, are renowns still the only source of the Breastplate of the Berserker? I'm still trying to get my hands on that chest for my garg.

-OBSIDIAN-

11. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm pretty sure renowneds never were the only source for the berzerker breast plate... multiple instances of people saying it came from navery...

I'm looking for the tinker and renowned drops... unfortunately only place I can fight a "boss" is navery, don't have an archer so Slasher is out of question, same with dragon...

Anyone know if medusa is hard?

12. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

... there's no such thing as Standard of Order.

Sign of Chaos: Slasher
    Sign of Order: Stygian Dragon
    Standard of Chaos: Slasher
    Standard of Order: Doesn't exist

which is exactly what I had already said.