1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Signature Request

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Chad Sexington, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Looking for someone with some free time willing to make a few forum signature images.

• Sig should be of standard signature dimensions.
    • Include the text, "UO Thief" and/or "www.uothief.com" somewhere on the sig.
    • Include the stealing skill flag (below).
    • Leave some empty space for people to add their own text for character name, shard, icq, etc.

What else should it have? Feel free to use your imagination. Just make it thievery themed, using UO graphics (Gold, loot, backpacks, champ spawn alters, etc.) or any other graphics. Whatever looks nice.

I'm looking for at least a couple of these, just so people will have a variety to choose from if they want.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

2. fra Abronsius

fra Abronsius Adventurer

Hey Chad, back for more? :)

Quickly made this icon. Very basic, but simplicity always sells ;). Too small for the website address on image though.
    Not sure about the use, the original is copyrighted...

Attached Files:

• UOT.gif
      UOT.gif
      File size:
      3.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

I don't think I'm ever coming back to the game. I'm just a guy that manages a fan site these days.

But some guys over on Catskills just started up a thief alliance, one of which is starting up a new THIEF branch on that shard. If anyone's interested in thievery, might want to check them out.

Here are some recent tales that have been posted within the past few days:

I think that's a pretty good image. But I was really talking about putting that stealing skill flag and incorporating it into a larger normal sized rectagle used for forums. And filling the extra white space for other graphics and stuff.

I still might use that for the site in some way.