1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Signature

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mercedes, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Mercedes

Mercedes Guest

I am looking for someone who is able to make me a new signature? I have a signature but it has the wrong guild name on it. Please contact me or let me know if you are able to give me a hand.

Thank you

Merc :)

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I'm not sure if you've heard of Picnik, but it is the most amazing thing ever. Find any image and crop it to the right size (150x600 max), then upload it to Picnik. Picnik will let you add all kinds of awesome looking fonts, effects, etc. It doesn't require any technical knowledge at all--it's just clicking different options with the mouse to see what you like. I don't have an artistic bone in my body, but even I've made some cool looking stuff there. Also, it's free!

http://www.picnik.com

3. Mercedes

Mercedes Guest

Awesome thank you Syrus, I'm going to give it a try :) Trust me I'm not techie and I'm sure not creative but I'm interested in seeing how it works :)

4. Mercedes

Mercedes Guest

Darn Syrus, check out that site you gave me information on ....... Since joining Google in 2010, the Picnik team has been working on Picnik while helping to create photo editing magic in Google's products. But now we get to focus on even awesomer things. Picnik will be shutting its doors on April 19, 2012. As a thank you for your dedication throughout the years, all effects and features in Picnik will be completely free to all users until the closing date.

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oh no! Well, I hope that it still works the same once Google acquires it. Google's applications are usually pretty good.

6. Mercedes

Mercedes Guest

I do too, but I got a very dear friend to do my signature and I'm going to put it on now :)