1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Signatures by Jessica

Discussion in 'Signature and Avatar Help' started by JessicaMcPherson, Mar 9, 2008.

1. By advice and opinions of some Simmy friends, I've decided to open up a thread again.

Information I Need

- Male/Female

- Sim Head # (Males & Females)

- Skintone (light, medium, dark)

- Theme & Text (Name, etc.)

Vogue Signature

Same information, except no Sim name. I will just need a theme you want and you Sim's physical appearance information.

Signature Examples

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vogue Signature Examples

[​IMG]]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I want one!

Same sim as I always have...
    Theme...hmmm

I think something with an amusement park theme...cotton candy maybe?

Yes that sounds like fun. [​IMG]

3. RZH of DG

RZH of DG Guest

JESS! <3

So spring is right around the corner, eh? I was wondering if you could make me a siggy! You know the head (I'd hope.) Perhaps you could put me in a spring-esque scene with me frolicking in the grass...err..never mind. Could you make a siggy with Parizad's sim laying down in a grassy field with me stuffing a flower in her mouth? That'd be great. Maybe you could have a little chat bubble coming from my head saying "Eat this, Parpar!". Thanks so much Tatty! Oh one more thing, could you also stick my head on a platter and put it in a corner of the siggy?

<3.
    Guy "Hoping Parizad doesn't read this" La'******

4. Ohh! I want one!! A vogue one [​IMG]

Female, head number C046 (page 5), light skin, and maybe a uhm.. artistic theme? I dunno a good theme. Lol.

5. Here you are Niki:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you like the Tilt-O-Whirl! [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Totally awesome! I love it!

7. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

I would love a Vogue siggy [​IMG]

- Male

- C927

- Medium

- Erm, Candy theme [​IMG]

Thanks!! [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I love it!

Don't get any cotton candy on me, Niki! The dress looks too nice.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

But dont you want a little bite? [​IMG]

10. I'm in need for a new siggy and avatar as well and these are cute [​IMG]

I don't know which one to choose, lol... I kind of like the vogue one [​IMG]

My Head - C903

Skin - light

I like the vintage vogue edition or something high fashion or Haute couture because i am a fashion major in RL

I guess my Sim should be wearing like a suit or something, I don't know, lol.. I trust you, you seem like a good siggy maker so put me in any outfit that would look cute! [​IMG]

Thank you in advanced.

Edit ---> if you need my name its Danny Dots

11. JustinKase

JustinKase Guest

<blockquote><hr>

By advice and opinions of some Simmy friends, I've decided to open up a thread again.

Information I Need

- Male/Female

- Sim Head # (Males &amp; Females)

- Skintone (light, medium, dark)

- Theme &amp; Text (Name, etc.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Male (sim name: Justin Kase in EA-Land mainly but also in TC by same name)

-Sim Head #C516 with the green hat (can be made Blue and forward or backwards for siggy if needed)

-Medium Skin Tone

-Theme - If Possible New York Yankee Theme, mabye Me in a NYY Hat, clothing either a jersey or regular clothes are fine too, Background mabye in Yankee Stadium if possible or somewhere in NY, cityscape in bkground or statue of liberty or empier state building something like that mabye, i dunno. Im sure whatever you come up with will be GREAT! TYVM!!!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Here you are Niki:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you like the Tilt-O-Whirl! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]That's awesome! Who are the other sims depicted in the image?

Edit: I suppose now would be a good time to request one of my own... If possible, I'd like to represent two sims - Katheryne Joy (there is another Katheryne in EAL, and she's not me) and Bearly Dressed
    Theme: Amusement Park theme, same genre as Niki's
    Heads: C033 and C927
    Skintone: Light and - umm, Cream Bear

13. Jess, please can I have another signature.......

<blockquote><hr>

- FEMALE

- Sim Head: C809

- Skintone (light, medium, dark) - LIGHT

- Theme &amp; Text (Name, etc.) - Astrid has a romance lot in EA Land, so anything romantic - house is called The Hideaway.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks so much! I take my hat off to you siggy makers - you rock!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

That's awesome! Who are the other sims depicted in the image?

[/ QUOTE ]

They would Be Trish, Youngun and KChan! [​IMG]

15. <blockquote><hr>

Ohh! I want one!! A vogue one [​IMG]

Female, head number C046 (page 5), light skin, and maybe a uhm.. artistic theme? I dunno a good theme. Lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you please tell me the hair color your sim has? Thanks.

16. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Ohh! I want one!! A vogue one [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you please tell me the hair color your sim has? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Black hair [​IMG]

17. Justina0618

Justina0618 Guest

Hi Jessica and YAY!!

Remember you made a signature of all 4 of me when there were 4? Well now I am only 2 so will you please hunt that one down and provide to me pretty please with sugar on top?

It is me laying in a park reading books, and it is 4 of me with my Justina sims. Now I am Justina Disfunctional and Justina' so can you delete 2 of them? lol

Thank you ma'am!!

oh yes and an avatar too please [​IMG]

18. Here's your Vogue signature and cover:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also your avatar:

[​IMG]

Let me know if you need any changes! [​IMG]

19. <blockquote><hr>

Here's your Vogue signature and cover:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also your avatar:

[​IMG]

Let me know if you need any changes! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay! I love it!!

20. Kedzie27

Kedzie27 Guest

Male
    C017
    Light skin
    (Clothes are the maroon shirt w/ blue stripe across and blue jeans if you need that.)

Theme: University of Texas (Longhorns)
    Text: Kedzie

21. luvibunni

luvibunni Guest

Oh please please might I have one?

- Female

- Sim Head , not sure on the number but in the catalog it is page 5, top row, head 5. The ever so popular long hair blonde. hehe

- Skintone medium

- BabiDoll , I wear the babidoll looking dress in catalog page 3, bottom row, 6th over.

Thank you so much! These are awesome! I love the one of the girl laying on the grass! Amazing!
    [​IMG]

22. hey whenever you have the time i'd like one too.
    um female, c046 med skin tone, name is wild skittle and the theme i wanted is a famous look ( like a model) or sunset view lol idk

23. JustinKase

JustinKase Guest

anybody know if jessica is still doing the siggy's? i posted a request 10 days ago and still havent heard anything. Just wondering if i need to be looking for another siggy maker if jessica is not doing them anymore.

24. <blockquote><hr>

anybody know if jessica is still doing the siggy's? i posted a request 10 days ago and still havent heard anything. Just wondering if i need to be looking for another siggy maker if jessica is not doing them anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure, I put my request in about 12 days ago now [​IMG]

I figured I would let her take her time, my guess is that she is busy with something else.

I'm really in need of a new siggy though and I like hers so I hope she comes back soon [​IMG]

25. Sorry for the delay. I was admitted to the emergency room last Monday and got back from the hospital today. I'll be trying to get some done, but I also need time to recover. Thanks. [​IMG]

26. <blockquote><hr>

Sorry for the delay. I was admitted to the emergency room last Monday and got back from the hospital today. I'll be trying to get some done, but I also need time to recover. Thanks. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw, I hope everything is okay and your recovery goes smoothly.

I figured something came up. Take your time to become healthy [​IMG]

27. Guest

Guest Guest

*Hugs* Jess feel better soon!

28. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry for the delay. I was admitted to the emergency room last Monday and got back from the hospital today. I'll be trying to get some done, but I also need time to recover. Thanks. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]Oh dear! What happened? I hope you're feeling better!

29. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw Jessica I hope everything is okay!! I love your work, can I just jump in line behind your other fans? [​IMG]

Male Sim
    Head: C103
    Light Skin Tone

I would like to include my av's name "Enzo Bong" and "EA Land"

Maybe a dance party/club theme? That would be awesome [​IMG] I'm all about colors too! Thanks!

30. Here's your Vogue signature and cover:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mike and Ikes and fish lollipops! [​IMG]

Let me know if you need any changes. Enjoy!

31. luvibunni

luvibunni Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oo

Hope you are doing ok !
    Recover all you need. =)

BabiDoll~

32. yay i think my siggy is next! [​IMG]

33. It is! I will be making signatures today after work.

34. yay I'm so excited [​IMG] thanks again!

35. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Here's your Vogue signature and cover:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mike and Ikes and fish lollipops! [​IMG]

Let me know if you need any changes. Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it! [​IMG] Thanks so much

36. luvibunni

luvibunni Guest

oo excited! llol

Babidoll~

37. <blockquote><hr>

It is! I will be making signatures today after work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jessica just wanted to make sure you are alive and well *giggles* [​IMG]

I was wondering if you are still working on siggy's or if I should just ask someone else to kindly make me one... I'm sick of this EA mania one, lol.

Just let me know [​IMG]
    Thanks!

38. ZoieSim

ZoieSim Guest

I Would love one of these. If You Could Make 2 For Me I Would Appreciate It.
    Thanks So So Much
    CO56 and CO46
    light &amp; light
    Arianna
    Kedralynn

Sim Names-
    CO56 Zoie Sim/ Theme- Arianna/ Skin- Light
    CO46 Lavender Love/ Theme/ Kedralynn/ Skin- Light

39. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color="pink"> zoie - </font> <font color="blue"> i just love </font> <font color="red"> the highlights </font> <font color="green"> in your hair. </font> <font color="purple"> the colors are </font> <font color="brown"> very pretty..... </font>

40. Guest

Guest Guest

hi jessica!!! please make a sig and avatar for me too? puleeeeze???
    female
    red C046
    medium tone
    romance theme - could you do something like ur 'return to innocence...' with the blur on the edges? you kno, like they do when you get glamour shots done? maybe with flowers and hearts and glitter or something like that.
    and add my name 'FeeFee' in that pretty cursive writing somewhere on there. you're very creative and talented so whatever you come up with, i'm sure it'll be great! thank you so much [​IMG]

ps...i hope you're doing well