1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Signed Poster

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Barbosa, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Barbosa

Barbosa Guest

OT question but I was wondering how much a signed UO 8th age poster signed by:

Draconi
    Binki
    Mr. Tact
    Niobe
    Fuzzle
    Serado
    Sefergi
    Wilki
    a few others...

How much would this go for? I had 3 of them made at the redwood city CA meeting. The ex owner of UO radio has one and my friend has one but as far as I know I was the only one getting them signed at the meeting by all of the Dev's/QnA guys. heh I had to butt-in on all of them to get them to sign them as I was just a simple human warrior and not anyone of importence at the meeting lol.

Just a question on value, not really trying to sell it.

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'll sign it for 5 mil and you can triple your investment.

3. Show that poster to anyone and they probably won't recognize the game or the names.

To the UO diehards prolly a few hundred dollars. And Im willin to bet youd make it

4. Barbosa

Barbosa Guest

lol lynk! Maybe you can mushroom stamp it and sell it to a trammy... might be a far better investment