1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Signs of the Coming Cataclysm?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Muhammed_Abdul, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Based on the expansion information, there will be a lot of volcanic activity that changes the face of the world.

I noticed today in Westfall that one of the hills has smoke coming out of the top. Has it always been there? Or is that new and there will be others as well?
  2. Bud_Weiser

Bud_Weiser Guest

I haven't noticed but then again I haven't been to Westfall in a while. I will have to check this out when the realms come up.
  3. I've noticed a few additional items of interest. Perhaps they've always been there and I've never noticed, or perhaps they're new.

1. Smoke coming out of the ground in two spots just outside Everlook.
    2. Smoke coming out of the one of the pirate ships by the Tidal Stairs
    3. Smoke coming out of a tree stump in the Eastern Plaguelands.
    4. Just today: a serpentbloom snake, not in the Wailing Caverns, but racing around madly in the Stonetalon Mountains.