1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Silent Rose Library(and them shelves!)

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Flagg, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Flagg

Flagg Sage

By the looks of this here link, http://www.uoguide.com/Silent_Rose_Library_books ,
    Silent Rose Library houses really nice collection of all kinds o books! Was saddening to notice only readable thing there is a messageboard with 2 year old complaints about unavailable shelves! Anyone know if these books have been copied somewhere? Are they available/on display in some place or another?

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

I know Tats been busy and didnt get to finish when she redesigned. When the account comes up for refresh ill ask her if she has time or offer to do it because I think the books inside need to be set as well. (Its honestly a 6 - 10 hr job)

#2 Lord Gareth, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  3. Tatania Karthina

Tatania Karthina Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

so sorry yall! I'll work on getting that fixed today!

Calkano likes this.
  4. Calkano

Calkano Journeyman
    PITMUCK

mees goes der, mees read thru da books fast, dey mostly lots of squiggles. But sum got goos writins, sum are eben in color! Dos da goos books! Ifn yoos want more books, mees can help with dat, mees big offer now. Mees eben get one book published on da Times!

old gypsy likes this.
  5. Calkano

Calkano Journeyman
    PITMUCK

da new book place and da drinkie place lookin goos!