1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

silly mistake

Discussion in 'UHall' started by rottenbeggar, Sep 4, 2011.

1. rottenbeggar

rottenbeggar Guest

hi im just wondering i let my missus play on my account she placed a second house and now my original house is in decay fairly worn is my house going to fall in notes they are saying idoc are on hold but should move all my gear to my bank and boats oh she also knocked that house down that she out up help?!

2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes house will fall trade it too another account or drop it replace it only options

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The above options...

OR

if you have a trusted friend in game that has an account without a house on it you can transfer it to them and have them transfer it back to you. I do not know if you have to wait the seven days or not if you do the transfer option. I know you used to years ago. If so you can have them set you as co-owner and set everything in the house to co-owner so you can access your stuff until the 7 days are up.

Yeah, I did that when I first started and that was the solution a guildy came up with at the time.

*edit*

Right now house decay is still on hold as far as I know. Have not seen one fall in a little while. But I am willing to bet they will turn decay on here really soon.

4. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Try the resize option and see if that will allow you to re-place your house.

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Good suggestion, just keep in mind with that option anything in the house will fall to the gound and be lootable by any passer-bys.

6. rottenbeggar

rottenbeggar Guest

thank you all for ye help i will try these things when i finish work