1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Silly problem, need help

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Serafi, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
    I play in 2D and last time I ended up hitting some wrong keys and got the fullscreen mode and not the windowed mode. The silly part is that I can`t remember how to get back to windowed... Please help :)

Whew - didn`t find the short cut anywhere, but figured out how to open the option menu and turn it off there. One of the few times I have gone to the player guide. 7 years and counting and still learning.
  2. Chiera

Chiera Guest

in the options menu click the eye like icon on the right side (second from top), then uncheck the 'use full screen display' option. Click okay and there ya go
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    alt + enter Serafi, that's what you've accidentally hit. Hit it again to get back