1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

silly question

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Lilith666, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Lilith666

Lilith666 Guest

whats with the talking pixie near to spirit champ spawn, havent been on in awhile i figure its from some quest long since past, any clue? ty

2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

it is the quest to be a spell weaver I believe!

3. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

depends on which one the OP is refering to... theres Arielle(sp??) near the little pond... and theres another one near the alter for the champspawn. The one near the champ spawn alter is the one I believe is being asked about..... and I have seen it too and often asked the question to others around and got the "deer in the headlights" look of "dunno what your talking about dood"

4. Beleg Megil

Beleg Megil Guest

She means the one directly south of the Lord oaks CS altar. It has a gold name "a pixie", all lower case, and is invulnerable. It responds to "Hello" and "Pixie" with something like "teehee, hello there" and "why yes, a pixie is what i am" respectively.

I dunno what else she responds to or why she is there. If I did know, I forgot. I forget things.... like my password here and which email i used to register it for almost a year.

5. Lilith666

Lilith666 Guest

ya thats the one just south of champ spawn tyvm for the help

6. Valthonis

Valthonis Guest

probly along the lines of the ghost by brit moon gate no longer has a perposs

7. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

She has a purpose.....that is how I know I am at the right gate....lol