1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Silly Sampire question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Anyer, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Anyer

Anyer Guest

If you get the ability to parry with bushido, why do you ned 120 parry on the template? Thanks in advance.

A

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Becasue bushido only gives you an increased chance to parry without a shield, while (greatly) decreasing your chance with a shield.

At 120 bushido and parry, you have

35% One-handed, no shield
    40% Two-handed
    5% One-handed, with shield

I don't know the stats on 120 parry, 0 bushido.

3. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

I think you missed the point of the question ender. You do not parry without parry on a bushi template. You just cap dci and hope for misses. Hit lower attack can help a bunch. As for parry without bushi, it is 5% less than if you had bushi at 120. You, of course, need a shield equipped if you have parry and no bushi.

4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Actually the first line did answer it, just not as well as it should have.

5. Anyer

Anyer Guest

Gocha, thanks. So to parry with Bushi (no shield) I still need the parry skill. Makes sense now why I would need to have 120 parry on the template then. Thanks

6. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

u dont have to have a sheild equipped to parry without bush. You will however, have a lower chance. Around 17% if i remember correctly for someone with 120 parry, holding a one handed weapon and no sheild.