1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Silver @ 40 per...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Stocked in stacks of 2k at my Vesper vendor house. First house north of Vesper on the Road to Minoc.

2. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good to see you back Tibs!

3. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Sell to the New Mag Commodity Broker "dessiree" Buys at 40 per

4. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I try and avoid selling to comm vendors, others might want it as well.

5. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable

then whats the point of commodity brokers if nobody uses them i know mine cost me a mil a week just to keep them there if nobody uses them kinda pointless for me to keep them going thanks for the heads up ill forget about trying

ohh yea my vendors all resell so they can be rebought by anyone but still if everyone feels the way you do then screw it right?

6. Seldon_SP

Seldon_SP Adventurer

Easy Sprago. Not everyone feels the same way. I for one have sold a great deal of leather and excess imbuing ingredients to your commodity brokers. And when crafting, I find it very useful that they also sell commodities. They provide a great service to all Siege players, both new and established.

I can see Rumpy's point about those brokers that don't sell though. I find that silver, in particular, is hard to get hold of. Many people prepared to buy and few prepared to sell, even at a substantial profit.

If the Magincia vendors are used as intended, as commodity "brokers" then they're a substantial benefit to all the Siege community. However, if (like many are) they're just commodity buyers, then only the farmers benefit.

7. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable

I know and i see that point as well but mine all resell so thats not a valid point when talking about our Commodity Brokers. I too hate seeing Commodity brokers that just buy and dont resell

8. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Im not trying to say dont sell any, I am simply saying there are some people who sell to commod vendors and those without commod vendors can never buy. Its good to spread the love brother!

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

And some of us just came back and do not feel like foolign with a commodity vendor. I do sell to yours sometimes Sprago (not silver but other things) but half my motivation is getting people to know where my vendor is located so when I put other stuff up there and post it here they will know where to go. Silver is usually a sure fire seller so I chose to sell it there. it is also one location secured inside a house while I stock things.

10. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

I don't get the argument of something being wrong with commodity vendors who are buying and not selling. Aren't the ones doing both just profiting for no work. It seems similar to buying from someone's vendor only to sell at your own for a higher price.

The ones just buying will most likely be using the actual items and not just reselling them in their same form for a higher price.

11. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Im not saying anything is wrong with them, I just prefer to let anyone buy them and not just sell to one person.