1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Silver sapling oddity.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yellow Beard, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

I had two sapling seeds in a crate in my castle as reserve. I took the seeds and went into the abyss and when I was killed I was transfered as normal to the sapling. I gathered my belongings and tried to plant a seed and it did nothing. I logged out and tried again and nothing. I dropped the seeds on the ground and picked them up and tried again. nothing. when I put my cursor on the seeds it said 2 seeds of the silver sapling. I took the seeds back to my castle and used poppy dust to look at them. It said they were "plain seed". I went back to the crate and looked and two sampling seeds had reappeared. I now have two plain seeds that I did not have before and my original sapling seeds. I went back to the sapling and tried with the new seed and it worked as intended.

2. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This is not good. You posted a way to make plain seeds!! Oh My!

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Did you try to plant them?

4. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I IDed a stack of six. They say "plain unused seed".

I tried to plant them and they said they need to be in the Abyss. Now they dont work, and I did not get my silver sapling seeds back. I Ided them a few more times and they say the same.

Now I get no response from double clicking them with any character.

Looks like I broke mine.

5. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

mm rare seeds, to bad they weren't on Baja, but that sucks, hope they get it fixed soon

6. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

same with me, cept i planted one. came by the next day, pulled one, came by the next day, pulled one. died, rezzed, tried to plant one cause they stacked. would not let me.

it cause they stacked, we can't have one when we get another. or it breaks um.

fuss: and it's nice that he posted that here. it's nice to know someone else is having the same problem. it's kiiiiiinnddaaa what forums are for ...ya think? To communicate about in game experiences? to share information?

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!