1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver steed...

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Bazer, May 14, 2009.

1. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    I saw someone riding one of these at luna and thought to my self "hmm arent thoese illegal?"

Guess they arent :coco:
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Gets the check book out!
  3. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

I'd still be careful... how many GM's have banned people for what they think is 'illegal' when it really isn't?

I'd definately ask around before you spend the $$ to get one of these.
  4. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

The GM is right. It is listed as an extinct animal not as an illegal to own animal.
    If you are gonna buy one, I would definately get a GM to sign off that it is a authentic silver steed. That way if there is a problem, you will at least have that GM's response on file to fight the actions.
    You shouldn't have a huge problem getting them to authenticate the silver steed, most good auction houses run across questionable items all the time and they are authenticated by GMs.
    This is not to say that there won't be people to page about it though......