1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Silver surge shield?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cupid, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Cupid

Cupid Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Of all the Surge shields I have trashed out of treasure chests I just got 2 silver surge shields out of the same chest, has anyone ever seen this before ? Not sure if they are worth more than garbage points or not.

2. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

3. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, I have one of the Silver Bronze surge shields, and they also come in the Small Plate shield style as well, those are just less common. Does not seem to be anything special about them, so I would say trash em.

Cupid likes this.
  4. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did they come from an Ilshenar map? I think all the silver ones I've got came from Ilsh.

5. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Do shields still spawn in any color? I've done a few dozen level 5s and level 6s for the first time in a good long while, and I've yet to see a shield, orb or sash. I've gotten one forged pardon.

6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I believe, altho no one has ever confirmed it on the boards, is that something somewhere borked tmap loot. The last 3 months or maybe more, the loot has beeen totally crrap in the 6's and 7's. We actually did a 7 that netted us 3 refinement ingreds, a recipe, aa wooden horse, and nothing else you would expect from a map that level. Bored one day, I did a Devious, and actually cleaned up! so go figure...

Maybe theye will correct this in their "overland spawn" loot fixes they mentioned.

7. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Honestly, I was not paying attention to what facet the shields came from. It may have been Illsh, I will have to watch.