1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

silver?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RoseBlue, Apr 16, 2009.

1. RoseBlue

RoseBlue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Why don't I get silver when I kill stuff in fel, being in a faction :confused:

How am I supposed to get silver? :eyes:

2. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What Faction are you in, and which monster are you killing?

3. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Each Faction has an affiliation with one monster, that one is friendly towards you unless you attack it, you must kill one of the other three to get Silver.
    Minax: Ogre Lords
    Council of Mages: Wisps
    True Britannians: Silver Serpents
    Shadowlords: Demons

4. RoseBlue

Stratics Veteran

TB and I just tried a spider & a headless to check :lol:

What should I kill to get silver?

And, while I'm at it, how can I resign from my faction? (just in case :bored:)

5. RoseBlue

Stratics Veteran

where are there silver serpents???
    you mean in my case I should kill : ogre lords, wisps & daemons??

6. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

TB can kill Ogre Lords, Demons(not summoned), and Wisps.

To resign, go inside TB base in Brit, there is another Stone like the one out front you joined up on, dbl klk it and Quit Faction, It takes 3 Days to quit though.

7. RoseBlue

Stratics Veteran

tyvm

but still where are there silver serpents?

8. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Silver Serpents- Blighted Grove(dangerous) or Serpents hold by the T-Hunt Spots south of Town

Ogre Lords- in Despise north of the Champ Spawn

Wisps- outside of Blighted Grove to the South East

Demons- Demon Temple, Hythloth Dungeon(several rooms), Fire Dungeon Room

I play on Siege, some things are different here, others may have better options.

9. RoseBlue

Stratics Veteran

10. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Your Welcome, but you wont get Silver off the Serpents, only Demons, Ogre Lords, and Wisps. I Hope that helps you out.

11. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i think silver serps also spawn in the bottom of deceit, in the lich(/lich lord?) room on the tram shards.

also i think there used to be some on terra sanctum, but its been a while, so i dunno how accurate this is.

12. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ty Ru, I should also mention that the Commanding lord of your Faction has the Option to set the Silver Rate Tithe, so it's possible you could be killing the right Monster to get Silver and not getting any because your Tithe Rate is 100%.

13. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Rose, if your faction character belongs to a guild but is not the guild leader, the character must resign from the guild before it can use the faction stone to leave the faction. If a guild leader uses a faction stone to quit the faction, that will cause the entire guild to start the 3-day process of quitting the faction.

If your character says, "What is my faction term status," you'll see a message indicating in days/hours how much time is left before the character is completely out of factions. While your character is in the process of quitting a faction, it is prevented from carrying out certain faction activities (e.g., stealing sigils, carrying sigils).

If you decide to stay in factions and find the correct monsters to kill, be aware that the Commanding Lord of the faction can set the tithing rate in increments from 0% to 100% so that you receive all, some, or no silver from killing monsters, faction enemies, removing traps, etc. Check the faction stone (or the sign-up stone) to see who the current CL is and the current tithing rate. You will only get silver from killing the correct monsters in Fel. If one of them or a faction enemy kills you, you will have skill loss for twenty minutes. If you are using your tamer or a mage and you inadvertently kill your character, regardless of where you are, you will also have skill loss for twenty minutes. You get no skill gains from working skills while in faction skill loss.

14. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

hmm...is this a tram shard only thing? i've been able to get gains while in stat, i play on siege, dunno if thats the reason...

15. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

It's never worked for me. Sure wish it had when I was working on Remove Trap skill....