1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS Silvervale’s First Annual Easter Bunny Hunt!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Morpheus, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

is this on the 27th or 28th? Ashlyn's post says 28th, paxlair times says 28th, this poster says 27th.... trying to make room on my calendar you see...

2. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

There is an EM event tonight (27th). Two out of three say 28th, so I am inclined to go with the 28th. Unfortunately, I have a class tomorrow night (28th), so I will be unable to attend the event.

WildStar/Niva the Savage

3. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I got told the 28th - one of the reasons I posted it was incase there was a contradiction as well. And we can't login anyway. Plus as Niva pointed out, there was supposed to be an EM even tonight anyway.

I hope someone can confirm!

4. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

IS Guilty! My bad on the date threw this togther quickly to get the word out. events are tommorrow night!

5. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

hey! the bunny hunt was a lot of fun. thank you for thinking about the fel players and adding the hunt. it caused quite the fight between pk and pain even though we were sorely outnumbered... plus there were blues out and about as well which was super cool. sorry ozog to hear about your deathrobes... i can say that i personally didn't give you one. :)

seriously though, very cool. thanks. i forgot to take pics

6. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm not sorry about Ozog. =P

I hope more stuff like this can be done in the very near future. There was a fairly healthy err.. murderous crowd, afterall!

7. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Mees had lots ob funz. Yooos guys in Fel mobes fast. Beees okie dokie was mees fault fer hidin in middle ob the road. Meees gotta list on wooos no gets ice creams no more. NICKY YOOOS BEES ONE. Was great to watch yooos guy fitin. girkle Ohs an meees winz da booobie prize. YAY OZOG WINZ
    Girkle silverdale
    Ozog

#8 whiterabbit, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013