1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Since I last talked about it...I made 70

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Guest, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

See the title. Yes, after two years of on and off playing WoW, I hit 70 on my lock. My druid and priest are gonna be next.

I had to say I leveled the last level fastest, and I'm not sure how that happened, other than the XP from quests just was uber awesome. I had a blast doing it too .

However what's sad, is I keep getting passed over for DPS. As the words of an alliance member, "We need one more DPS class, Mage prefered over anthing else"

2. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Congrats! My warlock is stuck at 61st because I changed servers! On a whim I moved to a normal server and found myself having a blast playing a Tauren Druid. 30th Level in 2 weeks. 2 days playing time.

Loving all the new quests! But I will go back to my lock.

Great job again!

3. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

Congrats! I also found that last level to go by very fast, most of it in Netherstorm questing.

Dunno what to tell you about the being past over...maybe your guild likes Sheepers. Or perhaps they need to be exposed to the powerhouse that a Warlock can be!