1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

since last patch

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_Lord Kynd, Apr 29, 2008.

1. bandage self macro ( in game macro) not working.
    anyone else ?

2. If you use UOA you either have to copy your macros over from the folder that contains them, or wait until they update.

On another note.....now would be the time to go do a champ spawn. At least until the scripters get their scripts updated..... [​IMG]

3. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you are not using an UOAssist macro to heal but the 2d-client macro, then it only works when the target system is turned on, that means if you see the target rectangles, then it's on and if you don't see the target rectangle, then it's off.

4. <blockquote><hr>

If you are not using an UOAssist macro to heal but the 2d-client macro, then it only works when the target system is turned on, that means if you see the target rectangles, then it's on and if you don't see the target rectangle, then it's off.

[/ QUOTE ]

so the only reason my 2d game macro was working is because i had UOA running in the background ?

never use that nasty targeting system so that shouldn't have anything to do with it. after all the client macro is banadageself.
    f1 key set to bandageself

5. Guest

Guest Guest

UOAssist - Problem fixed [​IMG]

I do not use the in game macro, so I cannot help you.

6. <blockquote><hr>

If you use UOA you either have to copy your macros over from the folder that contains them,

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm
    it was a in game macro,
    but where do you copy what in uoa to get it to work ?
    at least health bar/weight/gold still work

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Copy the Chara Folder in the Appropriate Shard Folder to OUTSIDE that Shard folder &amp; all will work. If you log in 1st you will see a New Chara folder outside the main Shard Folder, that is the one that needs to be copied over by the one inside the folder.

8. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The in game heal macro only works if you have the ingame target system turned on. To turn it on/off you need an igame macro to turn it on/off. It is pretty dow in the macro list, maybe even the last thing, hehehe.
    And the heal macro you have recorded with UOAssist does not work anymore when the data stream has changed recently. To fix that you need to copy your character folder up to the higher folder level in the UOAssist folder. Here's a link to a how-to-do:

how to copy the macros in UOAssist

9. <blockquote><hr>

The in game heal macro only works if you have the ingame target system turned on. To turn it on/off you need an igame macro to turn it on/off. It is pretty dow in the macro list, maybe even the last thing, hehehe.
    And the heal macro you have recorded with UOAssist does not work anymore when the data stream has changed recently. To fix that you need to copy your character folder up to the higher folder level in the UOAssist folder. Here's a link to a how-to-do:

how to copy the macros in UOAssist

[/ QUOTE ]

ok
    but
    i never use the targeting system, don't like it.
    have used bandage self macro tho sicne it got implemented..
    without using targeting system.

i don't use UOA for much, other than what it does to the window bar and normal stuff like show corpses and incoming names.