1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Since my return I have heard some interesting things???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TimberWolf, Aug 16, 2014.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

8X8 still works for gaining?
    I thought this ceased the same time lock pick houses disappeared, with the change in RNG?
    Power Hour seems to exist, and gains in the first hour of logging in far surpass the rest of your day?
    Seems fishy since most players today probably weren't aline when power hour last worked ??
    Will the game still be monthly payment based with the introduction of it on STREAM??

And is there anyone living that actually knows what happened to our old lifetime Stratics PLUS accounts?
    I seem to get stone walled when ever I ask this????
    thanks
    TW

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nope, no 8x8, not power hour, I'm not convinced UO will ever actually make it onto Steam but if it does that alone won't change the payment structure.

kRUXCg7 and TimberWolf like this.
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Stratics Plus doesn't exist (nor does the former business entity, Stratics, Inc.). Stratics Pro is pretty different and only applies to forums, not throughout the network.

Email me about it: [email protected] corp.com.

PS @Cirno or @Petra Fyde should be able to verify your eligibility for Staff Alumnus.

4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Daily gain after logging in after refresh is still there.

TimberWolf likes this.
  5. TimberWolf

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hello Taylor , I spoke with Petra about 10 days ago and at her recommendation I emailed you. Perhaps the email got lost in your spam folder because I never heard back from you.
    I appreciate the shiny new banner, but am still disappointed with the lack of support.
    I do appreciate you responding here and I will fire you off the email you requested.
    Thanks
    TW

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Hmm, I never relieved it. Will you resend to my Valour Corp email?

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

No to 8x8
    Yes to the Steam question. (Until someone pf a higher UO power says something different)
    Stratics Plus died when the IP was sold. I'm sure no one wants to stone wall you, what "features" are you looking for that you do not get here now?

8. TimberWolf

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thanks flutter..... Taylor and I finally were able to connect via email and got the issue resolved. :)