1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Since PvP is so important in UO

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Barry Manilow, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Anyone been trying the new Arena yet? Since this seems to be the only new thing coming from the Devs.

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think all the arena posts are being kept in the test shard forum for now. In my opinion the arena might get used on the larger shards, but not much on the smaller ones.

3. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

yup it's mythic's personal gift to the elite...

funny way to approach politics isn't it ? :gun:

4. UOPlayer4LYFE

UOPlayer4LYFE Visitor

Arenas would be great if you could restrict certain skills, items, etc. Until then it's completely imbalanced.

5. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I think they should make the "arena" exactly what it is, a separate shard you can copy stuff to. Individual shards will never use it, but the idea of fighting people from all over... sounds more enticing.

6. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Haha, so I'm assuming you don't like the arenas or PVP for that matter? How about posting what you think should be implemented to help the game? Also, perhaps you could post where it says what exactly is expected to be implemented by the Devs since you seem to know exactly what they are planning. :hahaha:

7. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I think they need to further it and build entire instances so you can fight for something against people from any shard. Like new dungeon maps to fight in and you either win by capture the flag rules or just totally eradicating your enemy.

8. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ty ty

seperate shard!

i love it! i would actually do that.

9. SixUnder

seperate shard! yay!

id fight with ya bud, you and I could have some fun rolleyes:

10. Shiznit Bo'Bourbon

I logged in at like 3pm on a Saturday afternoon not long ago and found a grand total of one other person on the Arena Test shard. Nobody cares.

11. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The Arena is a good idea, im not sure about alot of people, but i dont like to spend much time on TEST SHARDS because it doesnt do anything for me other than to see whats in the near future.

That is the reason I'm not on TC Arena, i like the idea, for those who havent tested it yet, IT's in a Tram-Ruleset until you Enter the arena, consent is needed to participate in the fight's and even if it isnt used as a passive form of playing im sure it'll be used by the EM's for events anyway. just a few more tweaks to it and it'll be perfect, Good job on the arena.

PvM Adjusting should be next (along with bug fixes)

12. SixUnder

cause like other games having them in the same realm as a normal server is stupid

13. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They could have it where your record could be displayed on the char on production shards. Lets say as long as you have a copy of that char on the Battle Arena shard you can display record, rank or whatever else they might deem worthy of having as a title. The only problem is how many of these shards would you have (East/West coast, Asian, Europe, Aussie?).

14. canary

canary Guest

Not sure, but wanted to say I'm a big fan of your music. :)