1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Carpentry] Since the Bannings...

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Teufel_Hund, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Has anyone received a Large Tailor BOD worth a damn? I have turned in several hundred and just 2 Horned kit BODs, and I would also say that at least 80% of the larges I have received are cloth...yes I am legendary and turn in roughly 300 to 400 a week. Just curious.
  2. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 31, 2001
    now when you mention it.

I have turned in 300 tbods this week and I didnt get any large for CBD,horned kit or barbed kit.

I got 1 large for leg scroll and 1 large for spined kit.

The Scandinavian
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    I turned in 100 BODs and got 1 Barbed kit large, and a couple CBD larges (one of them the 20 Ex Town Crier cloth).

It's probably that streaky RNG acting up again, plus the fact that only about 1/3 of the BODs are spawning Exceptional, when it's supposed to be almost twice that rate (60% exceptional)
  4. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Ive hit dry patches before too. Ive turned in hundreds and not gotten any nice larges, then few hundred more and I get two B Kit larges almost back to back, same thing happens running the Doom gauntlet sometimes.
  5. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

My Levi is notorious for dry patches lasting weeks....this one is extra special long.