1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inscription] Since when can we make these insane spellbooks?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by DuttyD, Dec 28, 2008.

1. DuttyD

DuttyD Guest

did something change within last year?
  2. GFY

GFY Guest

What insane spell books do you speak of?
  3. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Perhaps he is looking at spellbooks on vendors - there are insane spellbooks available right now from specific invasion npc's but no we cant craft these
  4. DuttyD

DuttyD Guest

oh lol thanks. I have been gone :p

Are the invasions where you can get these spellbooks still goin on..

Some are better then scraps
  5. Goodoljoe

Goodoljoe Guest

I believe the cap intensities on the most sought after ones are like

10 DCI
    30 SDI
    10 LMC

3 MR
    30 SDI
    10 LRC

You can easily find them on shops now for 500 or 600K tho they have devaluated
    immensely since first invasion days.
  6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The invasions of Trammel Cities still go on whenever the Shadowlords or Minax Factions trigger them. Watch the town criers for "News" of which town(s) are invaded.

During the invasion - watch the generals closely (open the paperoll). Any Mage or Healer General has the potential to drop a very nice spellbook.
  7. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    Hey Thanks! I had been gone while those were going on as well. Good to know where they come from.