1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Singing Ball and Pure Black wooden chest

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Chae23, May 26, 2010.

1. Chae23

Chae23 Visitor

The pure black chest is double exceptional and the singing ball is un-dyed. Both are on Atlantic. Thanks in advance for any replies!

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Singing ball upwards of 70m. And I paid 50m for the black stool I have, a few years ago. I overpaid a little, the closest bid to mine was 25m. It goes great with a piano though!

3. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Paid 90m for black wooden chest at last rares auction...............

4. Rador

Rador Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Whitch auction mate ? where ? in the last auction (rare Festival) i got for my Chest 110 mio!
    The singing balls i sold on Atl. for around 100 mio... the only strange thing was.. hehe the people preferd to buy a dyed one.. they not even know that the normal singing ball has a normal crystall ball style.

Sorry for my poor english

Cheers
    Rador

5. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I have seen two a of exc wooden chest for 50 and 60m in the last 2 months or so on atlantic.

6. DVI

DVI Guest

I lost two sometime in late 2008/early 2009, I had paid 30m and 50m for each.