1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Singing Ball

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Salivern_Diago, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Managed to pick up a Singing Ball earlier today but was wondering what the going price is for the item?

The others I've seen have been grey in color but this one is normal colored (Like the Crystal Balls) but its definately a singing ball and its all fully working.

Anyone any ideas?
  2. irux

irux Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 26, 2009

last one on GL was 85m
  3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    All i can say is your one lucky ******* Salivern! Congrats! I was camping that IDOC for weeks. Stupid OSI and their vendor rental contracts lol.

I'd say they go for 60-100m. Around the 80mil price usually though.

/So jealous.

Nice one mate :) Great catch
  4. Ahh no I missed the OSI idoc at Vesper? Congrats on a good idoc catch :)

As Escaflowne said, I remember 2-3 years ago on Europa I saw one go for 65m.
  5. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I think 60-80 is a pretty good price on them right now. Surprisingly, they're one of the few things where the price doesn't change dramatically year after year.