1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Single Barrel Cacti

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Calla Lily, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

I'm trying to grow some of those Single Barrel cacti by crossing a Prickly Pear with a Tribarrel as it's listed in the Stratics cross-pollination chart. I ended up with those new cacti (the four barrel with flower) instead. It also shows seeds on this plant. Is this an error in coding or is something new happening?
  2. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

You probably crossed the plants and grew the seeds for these prior to the latest publish (57 I think)... there were some quirky crossings going on...

If you cross now you should get expected results... and Four Barrels shouldn't grow seeds any more (I think but I haven't checked myself).
  3. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

Yes, they were crossed prior to the current publish. Thanks for the info, I'll try again for the Single Barrels :)