1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Single Player lookng for ACTIVE guild

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Keebler923, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Keebler923

Keebler923 Guest

I'm playing by myself nowadays....most of my old UO friends have moved on. I'm looking for a guild that's active. I want to go to dungeons and such. I'd like there to be a few activities a week that I could join in on. Anyone running such a guild looking for a new good member?
  2. Moxis

Moxis Guest

My friends and I have a small guild; we don't do Doom much, but we do/want to do Champs and high-end monsters in dungeons - Arctic Ogre Lords, Shadow Wyrms, etc. We're all old-school UO players.

You're welcome to come fight with us any time; you don't need to join our guild if you don't want to. :)

I'm Lura Lett on Chessy, or you can find Barrick, Malak, or Marrowind.
  3. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2006
    If you havent already found what you seek check us out at www.royalbritguards.org. We too seek players who wish to do these type things! We're quite active and a great group of folks.