1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Singsong the Bard NPC?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aurelius, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not sure if she's been around in UO for ages and I didn't notice, but I can't find any reference to her by searching the forums, so I'll pick the collective brains here...

She's an NPC in Minoc, at the Inn - seen her on Atlantic and Europa, so I presume all shards. I don't remember seeing her about before, but given my memory that means nothing ... but I'm intrigued, since she was in Ultima 4 in Minoc, she knew one of the mantras needed for the game, and since U4 also gave us Virtuebane, I wondered if she's important and not 'active' yet (can't get her to say much except she's 'a cute bard').

Anyone know more?

2. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

I used to find this sort of thing interesting, and get a little excited. Now I just grit my teeth and set my feet firmly on the ground in readiness for another letdown.

3. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend