1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sippy Cups?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Karthcove, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Karthcove

Karthcove Guest

Coming back to the game one of the coolest things I have now is a balanced bow - yea, it kinda makes the archer a near indestructible char but dang, its cool none the less. Over the past few years crafters have evolved and learned how to make better/more/different armor, weapons, ammo, magic items and potions - great stuff. How come a legendary blacksmith hasn't figured out how to place a potion sippy cup on the back of a shield yet? Or even better yet one of those hats with the beer holders. [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Picturing this really cracks me up. I should make a flash movie commercial about these ideas that would be hilarious.
  3. lol

Or a "potion bong"