1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sir Wilbur Puzzle Room bugged? "Your Backpack is too full"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lyconis, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Underworld Puzzle Room
    I'm trying to do that link. when I click the Magic Key I get the message "Your backpack is too full" Is this thing broken or what?

I found a post about it "Liselle166" here http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/224815-bugs-3.html#post1876835 but no one replied to them and the thread was filled with other bugs.

I honored myself, switched characters, switched accounts, emptied my bag to rune 1 rune book, I've logged out, restarted my client, shot myself with a magic arrow.

I've stripped down naked carrying only a rune book on me and my backpack is still too full? My paperdoll backpack shows 1 item 1 stone, my character status shows 16.

2. Babble

Babble Guest

Working with none of your other chars?
    Maybe the quest is just broken?

3. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

Doesnt work on Catskills either, got backpack is full message.

4. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Chrille for trying. Shame the in game puzzles tend to be broken most of the time.

I got an automated message from the GM and I sent in a bug report. I feel like writing something negative... oh well...

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

send in the automated reply in as a bug - since it was supposed to fix the trouble call and it didn't work. If it doesn't work right, then it's a bug, correct?

I got that earlier while unraveling, but didn't report it, I don't report Anything anymore, resigned that there is no in-game help anymore

6. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

That's funny. I bet if we all submitted the GM's replies to the feedback form as a bug we might get some help hahaha.

7. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

A work around which is very fitting!

Kill yourself

Then use sacrifice to get in. But remember don't be nice to anyone if you try to open the door for your friends you'll be teleported out

8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What is this, Saw? Killing yourself to solve a puzzle :p lol.

Anyway, just to confirm, tried puzzle key on Chesapeake and I got the same message "too full."